Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review - I Love You More... Than Chocolate by Melanie Milburn

I Love You More... Than Chocolate by Melanie Milburn
Released: December 6, 2010
Publisher: InstantPublisher
Age Group: Childrens
Pages: 32 pages
Format: Hardback
Source: Author
Rating: 5/5
Author Site: Melanie Milburn
This book was originally a song, and inside the back cover, you have a CD of Melanie singing the song. When Melanie would tuck her children into bed at night, she made sure they knew how much they were loved. She told them she loved them more than anything even chocolate!

This has quickly became our little girls favorite book! She reads it several times a week and is always singing the tune so much so we decided to record her for your viewing enjoyment! I myself thought it had the most beautiful illustrations and rhyming words which I am a sucker for. This will be a great addition to your childs library for sure! I can't even express how much we have enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment